Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Stalker - Ranger

Stalker was kind of a non-entity in the cartoon, but he was a major player in the comic book. In fact, for the first couple of years, he was one of the guys you'd most likely see in charge of a mission.

When I first got into G.I. Joe, I wasn't really sure what a "Ranger" was...my only frame of reference was Texas Rangers. Stalker was my introduction to the Rangers.

So, years later, when I got into Dungeons & Dragons and saw a character class also called "Ranger", I knew what that meant: they were a whole class of bad-asses. I'm not saying that Stalker is the reason why Ranger is my preferred D&D class, but I'm also not *not* saying it.

For Stalker, I used the EM4 Miniatures 0433 Trooper. MAR. Beret and I think it worked fine. Sure, my camo color is off a little bit, but what are you going to do?

-c

No comments:

Post a Comment