Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Breaker - Communications Officer

Almost done with the original 16 figures that started off the G.I. Joe line. Next up: Breaker.

I never understood why Breaker in the comic was clean-shaven and bubble gum chewing, where the figure and the cartoon versions were bearded. Somewhere, I'm sure Larry Hama has an explanation for this.

As one of the original 13 Joes, Breaker is a pretty easy mini to convert. The Star Wars Mini Veteran Rebel Commando is a pretty good fit. I came close to adding a headphone using green stuff but I like the look of the helmet as is.

I considered doing a mini based on the movie version of Breaker, since he's one of the only interesting characters in the movie, but I don't want to even give the film *that* much.

-c


No comments:

Post a Comment