Friday, July 11, 2014

Deep Six - S.H.A.R.C. Diver

That's not a typo. "S.H.A.R.C. Diver" is how he's listed on his file card. It just sounds weird though.

I always kind of liked Deep Six. He was never a major character, but he got some good moments, especially in the comic. His solitary personality winds up rubbing some Joes the wrong way, which made for some interesting scenes.

For Deep Six, I used the Heroclix Lex Corp Battlesuit and added some detail with green stuff. I decided not to try to make a bubble helmet for him. Maybe his helmet retracts like Buzz Lightyear's? I also tried to add a nose because the original figure didn't really have one. The nose didn't work to well...

The original miniature's pose is about to fire some hand lasers I think. As Deep Six though, it just looks like he's showing off the only parts of the original figure that were movable.

Or maybe he's pushing someone away so he can play Solitaire.

-c



No comments:

Post a Comment