Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Shipwreck - Sailor

I'm not sure I would trust a sailor named Shipwreck. Sure, it's kind of a cool name, but when you really think about it, it doesn't inspire confidence. Thankfully, Shipwreck is more often shown flying a plane or driving some land vehicle, so I guess it's okay after all.

As a kid, I didn't care for Shipwreck much. His role on the cartoon as comedy relief and Jack Nicholson impersonator didn't do much for me.

Recently though, when re-watching the cartoons, I found myself liking him more. Of course, his major role in the two part "There's No Place Like Springfield" story helped there.

For Shipwreck, I used the Heroclix Peter Parker and used green stuff to add his hat. If you look closely, you can see my attempt to make his tattoo. It's vaguely anchor-shaped.

I didn't make Polly though. No one needs that...

-c

No comments:

Post a Comment