Monday, August 25, 2014

Baroness - Future Noir

Back in 2010, IDW created a 2 issue G.I.Joe special called Future Noir that was a different take on the normal Joes. To me, it felt like G.I.Joe crossed with Nextwave or maybe even Buffy. Since nothing else came from that special, I assume it was not that successful, but I found it interesting.

At least enough to paint some minis for it...

Future Noir Baroness is similar to regular Baroness, but with a whip. Luckily for me, the Heroclix Viper mini has a while and a very similar look, which made it easy to create this version of the Baroness. All I really had to change was the red collar.

I decided not to try to add her glasses as the Future Noir Baroness glasses are weird little angled things that would be a pain to make.

-c

No comments:

Post a Comment