Friday, August 29, 2014

Scarlett - Future Noir

Future Noir Scarlett is basically Black Widow, but I'm okay with that. When you consider the origin of the G.I.Joe comic as a failed pitch for a Nick Fury based team book, it seems likely that she was based off Black Widow to begin with, so why not?

Like most of the Future Noir versions of the Joes, Scarlett is younger and "cooler" than the original, in a Buffy the Vampire Slayer kind of way. Instead of a crossbow, she has a mini-bow on her arm and throws little light dart things. She's less serious than the way Scarlett is usually portrayed, but still familiar.

I used the Heroclix Manhunter, which tool some work since she had a textured mask. I had to sand the face a little which resulted in a little loss of detail. I used a small piece of a paperclip to make the bow on her arm.

More office supplies put to good use.

-c

No comments:

Post a Comment