Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Cobra PR Trooper - Public Relations

In general, I stick with "official" G.I.Joe figures. The source might vary and the character might be a minor, one-shot character, but they need to be official.

But, in the case of the Cobra PR Trooper, I'm willing to make an exception.

To me, this is an example of a good original character. Instead of being a super cool ninja or gunkata expert, the Cobra PR Trooper is just an underling who is pretty low on the totem pole.

And yet, she fills a necessary role in the Cobra Organization.

For the Cobra PR Trooper, I started with a Lois Lane Heroclix and added the bag, helmet, boots, and mask with green stuff.

I'll admit her helmet is a bit clunky. Perhaps Cobra Commander just took out his frustrations on her...

-c

No comments:

Post a Comment