Monday, March 16, 2015

Jinora - Airbender

Airbabies!

When I started watching The Legend of Korra, I wasn't totally on board with Tenzin's kids, but they started to grow on me over the seasons.

Jinora got the most character development of the three and was integral to the plot of Season 2, so  of course I had to make a mini of her.

Speaking of season 2, at the end when Jinora appears before Unavaatu to show where Raava is hidden, I was about 100% sure that Jinora was sacrificing herself to do so. I thought she died.

Spoiler Alert: she didn't. Which is good, because the she wouldn't have got her tattoos.

I used the Heroclix Lightspeed mini and used green stuff for her hair and clothes.

-c


1 comment:

  1. Hi there!! I just found your blog last Friday and you really made my day!! So I drop by to say thank you for sharing this.

    Here is the full story of it:

    http://laforjadelosheroes.blogspot.com.es/2015/03/bobby-barbarian.html

    ReplyDelete